Thursday, 3 August 2017

Kolkata Company Ready to work with Barpeta Road - Assam


15th of July,2017 around 3PM  there was a meeting at Boulevard Regus kolkata with the head of a leading Pvt Ltd. company from Kolkata. It was a very informal and candid discussion so that I can share every important part related to the development of my own area and State. It was a fascinating experience for me to discuss with him regarding the amalgamation of common market with Digital Market. Before I present the discussion outline let's have a look at the pic of that discussion part -

Now let me share the discussion outline that took place on that great day and what they said.

Here is an excerpt of that discussion -

DPICS - "Hello Sir! How are you?
Boss- "Yes! I am good. Thank you!

DPICS - "May I start our conversation ?"
Boss - "Yes!"

DPICS -"Sir my first question -What idea do you have about Assam and its market?"
Boss - "Frankly I visited Assam just once but I have heard a lot about Assam that the students of Assam tremendously potential. In fact I have seen many students are working in kolkata after their graduation in IT field and doing everything possible here in kolkata to make our market as mega market.So I believe that the people of Assam can do a lot by using their information technology idea.Specially in Assam success possibility is pretty high because there are lots of resources in Assam which can be used in this digital platform like Assam Tea, Muga Silk Saree,Various woods and bamboo materials etc. so certainly these things can help Assam to generate huge revenue by using  this Digital Platform. Then the market will become more strong which will also create maximum positive impact in education sector.So I think Assam can play a greater role in this field."

DPICS -"What is the current position of your company as compared to some other developed and successful company?"
Boss - "Well, It will be hubristic to say that we are the best in Kolkata but I must say our clients and students usually assess us with 4.2 star out of 5. Which certainly means that we are on right track and providing value based services and they are happy with this service apart from this if you ask me to compare with other companies then I must say that  there are a lot of similarities between my company and some other successful company.Like -
1.Commitment, integrity and transparency are closely                 related.        
2.Shows a Strategic Perspective.       
3.Team Members are energized by the mission       
4.Lateral Leadership is outstanding.

DPICS - I want to know how Digital Technology has become an ultimate choice for your business to grow in kolkata specially salt lake sec V?
Boss - "See,Banajit! Before 2007 here in Kolkata the market was unipolar and flat. I was almost depressed but when I started Digital Marketing agency here in kolkata I got huge positive response in the beginning. People from different location approached me not only from Kolkata but from Chandigarh, Chennai, Jharkand and many more areas. The initial aim was just to provide services but clients were so happy with all our services that they demanded training on Digital Marketing services and due to overwhelming demand on training I started training centre later.Then I started online training from sec v. So,It becomes a huge financial profitable gun and changed everything after 2007.

DPICS -What is the negative response that you heard in the beginning of this agency?
Boss - "Frankly, I am very lucky because everyone whom I know and surrounded at that time just encouraged me a lot and pushed me to do this with firm believe. They accepted my ideas and welcome it in their society.Which was an extraordinary support.But I must share one thing in a lighter way that I heard some criticism from my competitors and from those who were doing nothing except their malicious talk about me in my absence which I thoroughly ignored and for that reason today I am the owner of this company.

DPICS - How can a place like BARPETA ROAD bring this kind of changes out there?
Boss - "It's really interesting and important question.First,people of BPRD must understand that whether they are ready to see changes or not.I expect they are very much keen so without wasting time if they have an idea of Digital Technology then they should apply it in their business and inspire others to follow the same technology in their respective field.If they don't have any idea of proper Digital Marketing then as soon as possible they must go for training and absorb all the ideas of Digital technologies.Once they understand the technique then immediately they may apply it to see fruitful result and train others as well in order to bring changes in the Barpeta Road market.Let's accept that the future completely lies in this Digital Platform.If you are not get in touch with this then survival will become very tough.

DPICS - I understand that sir! But there is no company or big industry at Barpeta Road.So how they can be beneficiary of this digital platform?
Boss - "Well, I expected this subsequent question from you. See, Banajit Company / Big Industry or any other business organization only start their business to that area when they see that people of that area are knowledgeable with the companies subject and technology.If they find vast majority of any particular area are quite capable and knowledgeable with the modern technology and system then certainly they will show their interest.Because at the end of the day company also wants to expand their business, they also want to increase their revenue.So, don't worry about that there is no big company or big industry just make them understand why Digital Technology is important in their business.And also it mainly depends on the youth of that particular area.Frankly here in Kolkata I have seen most of the youth is interested in the latest technology and they graciously welcome that.So,I expect same energy from the youth of BPRD as you said that people of Barpeta Road are active and studious.


DPICS - Final question, Will you work with us at Barpeta Road in Assam?
Boss - "See, If you want tie-ups with our company then first your institute has to be an ISO 20000 verified which is only for IT service provider.Second we will monitor certain things of your institution.Third you have to keep everything in an organized manner like keeping files separately for separate department because of our annual audit report.Fourth you have to hire qualified employee for your institution and fire layabout.Will it be possible for you to maintain?

DPICS - Yes sir! I will be able to manage that.
DPICS - Thank you very much sir for this wonderful effective brief discussion.
Boss - I have enjoyed this conversation.All the Best for your new journey!





I hope this small conversation gives you a crystal clear idea that why am I insisting all of you to support me. Finally it is a matter of respect for the people of Barpeta Road  and its market.I humbly request all of you to generate the faith of Digital Technology in the minds of every single individual.Then only it is possible to make Barpeta Road as Digital Road.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards
Banajit Saha
DPICS
Barpeta Road, Assam - 781315


7002362026 / 9401256651






No comments:

Post a Comment